Sunday, October 16, 2016

VICIOUS, INHUMAN LIE BY ‘YELLOWTARDS’

Oct. 17, 2016
VICIOUS, INHUMAN LIE BY ‘YELLOWTARDS’

Tingnan ninyo kung GAANO KARUMI AT KABULOK gumawa ng KASINUNGALINGAN ang mga grupong anti-Duterte upang MAPASAMA LAMANG sa mata ng publiko ang Pangulo at ang kaniyang giyera kontra droga,  

These posts are from the Facebook page Crabbler. This is from former actress and singer CYNTHIA PATAG, A KNOWN die-hard fanatic of the Aquino Administration.:

HE WASN’T POOR By Lydia M. Paredes Just got this message from Ana Segovia. Her cousin is a recovering addict and now a victim of Duterte’s war on drugs. “Hello Gelz! I have more sad news. My cousin in Manila, Noli Asensio, son of my Tita Fides, passed away this morning. He was abducted and drugged. The next day he died. He was a victim of Duterte’s drug war. He was recovering from addiction. He was married to Iwi Laurel and has a daughter who sings, Nicole Asensio. My aunt (sis of my mom), is devastated. My cousin, Dennis Asensio (brother of Noli) is flying to Manila from Chicago. Please pray for their family. Thank you”


This is the CLARIFICATORY POST of Noli’s widow and former actress IWI LAUREL:

"Many concerned friends have approached me at Noli’s wake about Facebook posts that have gone viral. Please allow me once and for all help you get your facts straight. FACT: Noli was not abducted and drugged. FACT: He was not killed. FACT: Noli was not a victim of “Duterte’s was on drugs” Forgive me for saying this, but you were not in the ER during his last moments and we never appointed you to be the family’s spokeperson. So please, do not use Noli’s passing for any of your political motives and schemes. If you are a good person, you will stop spreading all these lies. If you have compassion, you will understand that we are grieving for someone we love very much who was a good person and we miss him terribly. If you have extra time in your hands, I suggest you pray. Yes, prayer is the best thing you could engage in right now. And when you feel the urge to post anything again, maybe ask yourself If your words are true, necessary and helpful. But prayers please. We could find comfort in your prayers during these difficult times."

This is from Iwi’s daughter Nicole: “My father died with me in Makati Medical Center ER… Right beside me at his final hours… I am appalled at the yellow idiots who have gossiped and gossiped about his life and death, plotting to use his death to fuel their political schemes. Some of these yellowtards were my frieds… Some are my own blood relatives. Read my mom’s post. Swallow it. Close your mouth when you chew. If you were so concerned about my dad or the family why didn’t you just pay your respects?! Thought so. It’s all about you. You’re not helping yourselves, the grieving family or the country by using my father’s death for your own vanity.

Ito na lang ang idadagdag ko dito: HINDI LANG ORDINARYONG KASINUNGALINGAN ITO, KAWALANGHIYAAN NA ITO!




No comments:

Post a Comment