Leni Robredo and Antonio Trillanes, read this:
A story in http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/news/nation/658805/more-than-5-000-killed-in-govt-s-war-on-drugs-ateneo-study-shows/story/ said according to a study by the Ateneo School of Government, ONLY 5,021 drug war related deaths were recorded from May 10, 2016 to September 29, 2017. And according to #RealNumbersPH or the consolidated data on the anti-illegal drug campaign, only 4,279 drug suspects have been killed from July 1, 2016 to May 15, 2018.
PAREHONG MALAYONG MALAYO sa sinasabi ninyo, Leni at Trillanes, na 7,000 plus at 20,000 plus, respectively.
Ms. Robredo, you made your claim on the third week of May last year or FOUR MONTHS BEFORE the conclusion of the Ateneo study. Trillanes, you made yours in March this year. This is the link: http://globalnation.inquirer.net/164974/war-on-drugs-rodrigo-duterte-icc-antonio-trillanes-iv.
But the story said the study claims to be the "most complete list of casualties that exists." Most of all, the story said the study showed that ONLY 2,753 or 55 percent of were killed in police operations. A total of 1,907 or 38 percent were killed by mostly unknown attackers and 355 or seven percent were found dead. n short, NOT ALL WERE KILLED by policemen or other government forces.
Kaya SINO NGAYON ang nagsasabi ng totoo sa inyong tatlo ng Ateneo, Leni at Trillanes? Kung sinuman ang sasagot, siguruhin lang nay may ipapakitang statistics. 30-