Thursday, October 25, 2012

MIRACULOUS NOVENA TO THE STO. NINO DE PROVIDENCIA



As I had promised, here it is, guys. The novena to the miraculous STO. NINO DE PROVIDENCIA.  

You must recite all the prayers, the entire novena. Do it as often as possible and please share with all your friends and relatives and Internet groups you belong to. Together, let’s make Sto. Nino de Providencia known and loved all over the world.  He won’t let us down. He’s just waiting for you to talk to him.

Thanks to all of you and may Sto. Nino bless you and your loved ones, always.

BRIEF HISTORY

The rather small statue  of the Holy  Child was bought  by my  mother  sometimes in 1988  from the store,  I really  wouldn’t  know.  When my younger brother met a fatal accident coming from his duty as a medical intern, we placed the image in our sala to be able to pray unceasingly day and night.

It was  Monday,  at about 10:30 A.M  January 27,  1952, I saw  our whole  sala flooded with a very sweet  smelling  and sticky  liquid For fear  of what I saw, I sat in a sofa  to gain my composure. I thought I was crazy or something. But when I had my eyes roam around.  I saw the holy image shedding liquid profusely from His tantalizing eyes. My instant reaction then was to scoop the liquid flowing down His chubby cheeks, and applied it to my brother's whole body over and over again.  And with the Holy Oil, my brother started to recover gradually.

At about noon, nuns and priest of different congregations came to pay homage to Him.  Endless devotees started to pour in everyday.  For this reason, we had to construct a small Prayer Room to be able to accommodate devotees coming from all over the country.  Soon devotees from foreign countries started to visit Him.

Msgr. Josefino Ramirez gave him the name "Miraculous infant Jesus de la Providencia” and blessed the Holy Family Room on June 16, 1992.

Blessing  and miraculous  healings  of deadly and serious  disease of credible  devotees  has  been reported  since  January  27,1952 up to the present time.


Please pray slowly, wholeheartedly and perseveringly and please include in your prayer the following intentions: For the physical, spiritual and temporal healing of all devotees:

1.    For peace and prosperity of  our  families,  our country  and  the whole  world;

2.    For the Pope, priests, nuns  and for more religious  vocati0ns

3.    For the continuous  propagation of the  devotion to the Child Jesus,

"Occupy yourself with My interests and I will, occupy Myself with yours”
Our Lord to St. Teresa of Avila.
Act of Contrition

0 my God, I am heartily sorry  for all my sins, because of them I deserve the  eternal pains of hell-But most of all because  I have offended Thee  my God, who art all good  and deserving  of all my love" I firmly resolve  with help  of Thy grace,  to confess  my sins, to do penance, to avoid the proximate occasion of sin an4never  to sin anymore.  Amen.

NOVENA PRAYERS

Act of Consecration

Divine infant Jesus, I adore you, I love and venerate You in the mysteries of Your Holy Infancy.  I give you thanks  that  You have become  a child {or the love of me and in return I give  and consecrate  myself entirely  for the love of You.  I beg You to grant me, now and throughout my life the virtues of Your Holy Childhood.  Give me Little Jesus, the treasures of Your humility, the sweetness of Your charity, Your gentle patience, meekness and simplicity.  O may your sweet I grace draw me to love and imitate you.  A little one on earth that I May forever see and enjoy Your majesty in heaven.

My little Jesus....  I Love and Thank you...30x

Ina Poona Baton, Way for us............3x

St, Joseph. Protect and provide for us.........3 xs

St. Michael & dear guardian angels, guard &

Guide us......  .........3 xs

My dear little Jesus, if it is your Holy Will, please  look down upon my petitions and grant me the favors  I humbly and earnestly ask of you……… (Mention you petition). In return, I promise to make you known and loved, Amen.

TO HONOR THE HOLY INFANT JESUS

Divine Infant Jesus, I want to give You my hands.  I want lo serve You with all my heart, and make You known and loved.  Doing Your Wll is the source of my peace and joy.
            Divine infant Jesus, I give You my hands, to touch those I meet with Your love and peace. I also ask You to heal those in pain, to encourage the hopeless, to console the sorrowing and to provide for those in want.  I ask You to reach out for the lonely.  I especially plead for the many people suffering from poverty and injustice.

            Divine Infant Jesus, because Thou art the Way, the Truth and the Life of all men.  I beseech Thee lo protect me from sickness, afflictions, accidents and all calamities. Lead me to follow the righteous path goodness for my salvation and happiness.  Don’t ever abandon me in my sorrows but instead have pity on me. Oh, my sweet infant Jesus de la Providencia till death.
Miraculous Infant Jesus, I believe that You love me and know all my needs. I place them all in Your Most Loving  Providential Hands.  MENTION YOUR NEEDS...  and the forgiveness of all my sins" I trust in Your love and care.  I want to honor, praise, thank and serve You now and forever. Amen.

PRAYER FOR THE SICK

O Jesus. Son of Mary. I lift up to You all the sick.  You are the risen Lord who save the world. You continue to pray for us before the Father. As you strengthened Your Mother at the foot of the Cross, so also give joy and strength to those who are sick and suffering.
Give  light  to those  who  walk in darkness; patience  and courage  those  who are in pain,  hope and  strength  to the weak;  comfort  and peace to those who are in distress,  Listen  now,  O Lord to the prayer which our Mother  offers for us sinners.  Send now Your spirit to heal all the sick and restore them to the fullness of life. Amen.

MIRACLE PRAYERS

Oh, Miraculous Infant Jesus, I humbly come before Your holy Image, just as I am. I am very sorry for all my sins, I humbly repent for all my sins, please forgive me. In Your Holy Name, I forgive all others for what they have done against me. I renounce Satan and all their works. I give You my entire self, Lord Jesus, now and forever.
            I invite You into my life. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Heal me… change me…strengthen me in my body, soul and spirit.
            Come Lord Jesus into my life and cover me with Your Most Precious Blood and hide me in Your Most Scared Wounds and never let me be separated from You. Fill me with Your love, the gifts and fruits of the Holy Spirit. I love You Jesus. I praise You Jesus.

I thank You Jesus and I shall follow you everyday of my life.

            Ina Poon Bato, health of the sick. St. Joseph and all the Saints St. Michael and the Choirs of Angels, please pray for me and help me now and forever. Amen.

ROSARY OF THE HOLY INFANT JESUS

Jesus Himself  designed  to reveal  this little Rosary to the  Venerable  Margaret  of the  Sacred  Heart, a Discalced  Carmelite  of Beaune,  France,  asking her to make it known to the  faithful  and promising most special  favors to all who recite  it in memory  of the mysteries  of the Divine  Infancy.


       PRAYER

            Divine Infant Jesus, I adore Your cross and accept all the crosses You will be pleased to send me. Adorable Trinity. I offer You for the Glory of the Holy Name of God, all the adorations of the Most Scared Heart of the Holy Infant Jesus.

.....PETITIONS….

Please pray for the sick devotees and please include the speedy recovery of _____________

To honor the Holy Family
And the world was made flesh
and dwelt among us"

***3 0ur Fathers***

To Honor the Divine Childhood -
"And the Word was made flesh
and dwelt among us"

***Glory Be to the Father***

Holy Infant Jesus, bless, protect and heal us -3x

PRAYER OF PROTECTION

Infant Jesus, by faith  in Your merits  and in the sprinkling  of Your Most  Precious  Blood from the crown of my head to the soles of my feet, I claim complete protection and healing for my life. Lord Jesus, guard and protect me and loved ones today and always from sin, Satan’s attacks, afflictions, calamities and misfortune.

            Fill me infant Jesus, with the gifts and fruits of Your Holy Spirit.

THANKSGIVING

            Miraculous  Infant Jesus  de la Providencia a know  You love  me and  would never |eave  me. Thank You for Your close presence in my life.
            Infant Jesus, I believe and claim in your promises of prosperous life, good health, peace, protection and freedom from want. I humbly place all my needs and all my cares in Your Loving Providential and Almighty Hands.
            Lord Jesus, may I always trust in Your Divine Providence, Your generosity, mercy and love. I promise o honor, praise, thank and serve You now and forever. Amen.

                                                   FOR THE POOR SOULS

Eternal Father I offer You the Most precious Blood of Our Lord Jesus Christ in union with all the Masses  being  said today  all over  the world  for the eternal repose  of the  souls  of like all the souls of our ancestors/  family tree,  souls in purgatory and the soul nearest  to the gates of heaven. Amen.

JESUS, MARY & JOSEPH, WE LOVE YOU
SAVE SOULS!!!  3X

PRAYER WHILE BLESSING YOURSELF

WITH THE HOLY OIL OF GRACE

                 Almighty  Father,  in the Most Holy Name  of Jesus,  I bless  myself with this  Holy Oil of Grace for the complete  healing  of my body, soul and spirit.  I humbly ask that a drop  o{ Your Most  Precious  Blood flow now through  my  (SICKNESS) and thru the full power  of the death  and  resurrection  of Jesus, I now rebuke  the power  of all diseases  in my whole  body.  Amen
            Miraculous infant Jesus de la Providencia, in Your Infinite Mercy and Compassion, please bless me with the Loving Touch of Your Hand.

PRAYER TO THE INFANT JESUS

            0  Divine  Child Jesus and still the great omnipotent  God,  I implore  through  Thy most Holy Mothers most powerful intercession  and through  the boundless mercy of Thy omnipotence as God, for a favorable  answer to the intention  I so earnestly  ask for in this Novena.
           
            O Divine Child Jesus, hear my prayer and grant my petition (thrice).
(Our Father and Hail Mary, Once).

POWERFUL N0VENA IN URGEHT NEED

            (In case of great urgency, a novena of hours may be made instead of days.  The prayers should, if possible, be repeated at the same time every hour for nine consecutive hours.)

           O Jesus, Who hast said, “Ask and you shall receive, seek and you shall find, knock and it shall 0e opened to you, “through the intercession of Mary, Thy Most Holy Mother.  I Knack, I seek, I ask that my prayer be granted.

 (Mention your request)

0 Jesus who hast said. "All that you ask of the father in My Name, He will grant you, “thought the intercession  of Mary,  Thy Most Holy Mother,  I humbly and urgently  ask Thy Father  in Thy Name that my Prayer  be granted.

(Mention your request)

O Jesus, who hast said:  "Heaven and earth shall pass away but My word shall not pass “through the intercession of Mary, Your most Holy Mother, I feel confident that my prayer will be granted.

(Mention your request)

HEAVENLY FATHER

I call on you right now in a special way. lt is through your power that I was created. Every breath I take,  every  morning  I wake,  and every  moment of every  hour, I live under  your  power.
            Father, I ask you now to touch me with the same power.  For if you created me from nothing, You can certainly recreate me. Fill me with the healing power of your spirit. Cast out anything that should not be in me. Mend what is broken.  Root out any unproductive cells. Open any blocked arteries or veins and rebuild any damaged areas.  Remove all inflamation and cleanse any infection.
            Let the warmth of your healing love pass through my body to make new any unhealthy areas so that my body will function the way you created it to function.
            And father,  restore me to full health  in mind and  body  so that I may  serve  you the rest of my life.
            I ask this through the intercession of Mama Mary Mediatrix and your Son Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment