Tuesday, October 23, 2012

PNOY LOOKED RUDE, STUPID AND DICTATORIAL!


I wonder if PNoy and his people realize that he looked RUDE, STUPID and DICTATORIAL in sharing the now famous ‘wheelchair joke’ and in claiming that it was just passed on to him.

His RUDENESS was highlighted because he had MADE FUN of the poor health of the subject of the supposed joke. Which was crystal clear as NONE OTHER than former President Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo (GMA).

Since PNoy became president, the only known person who had tried but failed to leave for medical treatment abroad in a wheelchair while facing court charges is GMA. The  Supreme Court restraining order on the travel ban against her was ignored by Justice Sec. Leila de Lima.

Even if the ‘joke’ was just passed on to him, PNoy SHOULD HAVE BEEN SMART ENOUGH to realize that it was TOTALLY DEHUMANIZING to the subject.

If he was a TRUE GENTLEMAN who knew the correct meaning of, and practiced  RESPECT,  he should have ignored or kept it to himself instead of picking on a lady, a sick one at that.

Sabi nga natin sa Tagalog, BAKLA lang ang pumapatol sa babae.

And the ‘joke’ showed PNoy’s  DICTATORIAL  nature when he categorically described the  subject  as corrupt.

Tandaan natin, mga kababayan:

Sa  ilalim ng ATING KONSTITUSYON, ang isang akusado ng anumang krimen ay itinuturing pa ring  INOSENTE HABANG HINDI PA NAPAPATUNAYAN SA HUKUMAN na nagkasala.

Wala naman sigurong SARILNG KONSTITUSYON si PNoy. Lalo naman sigurong hindi ang konstitusyon ng ibang bansa ang tinitingnan o sinusunod niya.  So PNoy had NO MORAL AND LEGA;L RIGHT to sweepingly describe somebody as corrupt.

Even if he’s the President of the country. He is not a judge of any court.  I’m not a lawyer but I’ll dare say that the law does not give PNoy any special privilege to judge and tag anybody as corrupt.

When a ruler IGNORES the law in doing anything he or she pleases, regardless of whether it’s humane or not, that ruler is a dicator.

Anybody can correct me if I’m wrong.

As I have often said, I’m not saying that GMA is innocent. Neither am I defending her against the charges she is facing. I have also been proposing that the trial f her cases should be expedited to find out the truth once and for all.

What I’m defending is her dignity as a person, and as a lady.

It’s something that I’ll readily do whenever I could to anyone, anytime and anywhere. Not just me but I’m sure all of you boys out there. 30

No comments:

Post a Comment