Sunday, December 9, 2012

PREGNANT AND ABANDONED BY MARRIED LOVER!


This is from one of my friends and regular readers from Saudi Arabia. I’ll just call her MD.


May she be an inspiration to others.

“Hello po. I have this affair and  my situation is worse than being in love with a married man. it's being pregnant. (I’m) so confused yet there’s just one thing I am very sure of -- whatever (happens) I am going to keep this baby. I committed a mistake and I won’t do something against God's law just to maintain a good image in the eyes of my family and of others. In fact, I am even proud that I am blessed (with) something other people are dying for. He seems to care, yet he has his family and his name to protect. It doesn’t matter ‘coz from the very start, I knew things are complicated but I was in love. God forgive and bless me!”

Let me still congratulate you MD for having the courage to make the next right move – keeping the baby.

It’s never easy to admit a mistake, especially if ridicule and condemnation from family and friends will most likely be the immediate result. 

But you have the guts to do it, to face the consequences, because you believe it’s the right move. For not correcting your mistake with another wrong move, a mortal sin at that, you deserve all the respect you can get.

Respect and most of all, SUPPORT AND PRAYERS from your family, loved ones and friends. I am not a priest but I will dare say that with your decision to keep your child, God has already forgiven you.

I just hope that you have now learned your lesson.

One way or another, your child will be affected by the aftershocks of this unfortunate romantic adventure. See to it that he or she will be the first and last.

But don’t close your doors to love, either.

The fault of the COWARD and SEXPLOITER who fathered your child is not the sin of every other man in the world.

You deserve to be happy. Believe me, sooner or later, YOU WILL BE HAPPY. God rewards those who repent and make up for their mistakes.

Just leave everything to Him. 30

No comments:

Post a Comment