Tuesday, April 25, 2017

POSSIBLE ROOT OF OUR BLOG’S SABOTAGE

April 25, 2017

I now have a possible root of efforts to sabotage our blog, forumphilippines.blogspot,com.

A personal, dear friend sent me a screenshot of the website bsaquinorules.com. Under the title “Utter Lies” on the right side, our blog was listed on the 5th slot out of nine sites.  But NOT A SINGLE ISSUE of anything I had written was cited as an example of my supposed lies. NOT ONE.  It was that SWEEPING AND MALICIOUS, BUT BASELESS, of an accusation.

Kung sinungaling ako, bakit hindi ninyo ako idemanda ng libel? Para mailabas ninyo ang sinasabi ninyong kasinungalingan sa mga sinulat ko. ILABAS NINYO.

May I just remind everyone that the problem I have been having fore more or less two weeks already is my posts in various groups are being reported as spam to Facebook  with increasing frequency. Especially among big pro-Bongbong Marcos and President Duterte groups, despite the fact that I am a known supporter of the two. Minutes after I post, a prompt from Facebook suddenly appears asking me if I had indeed sent it and if it’s not a spam, thereby blocking or removing the material from the page. Even in my own and new  group Universal Pinoy, which I have already deleted.

I am not accusing anybody in particular, yet. But more than ever, let me assure you, my readers that NOTHING AND NO ONE CAN STOP ME. NOTHING. Thanks for your continued trust and support and God Bless. 30







No comments:

Post a Comment