Tuesday, February 28, 2017

NO PHYSICAL PROOF MARCOS ORDERED NINOY SLAY!

Image result for ferdinand marcos
March 1, 2017
NO PHYSICAL PROOF MARCOS ORDERED NINOY SLAY!

Come to think of it, I can’t recall any PHYSICAL EVIDENCE that former President Ferdinand Marcos masterminded the murder of Ninoy Aquino. If any of you guys do, details please.

I have never heard of any written order or instruction, audio or video recording, letter or any other solid proof that Marcos had directly or indirectly instructed anyone to kill Ninoy when he returned home from the US on Aug. 21, 1983. I can’t remember any witness who ever came out in public, directly pointed to Marcos as the brains behind the assassination and presented physical evidence to prove it. Not even one witness ever emerged to say he or she had heard Marcos giving orders to anyone for Ninoy’s death. On the contrary, one of the soldiers convicted and jailed for the crime pointed to a relative of Cory Aquino as one of the plotters.

The only issue then against Marcos was he was Ninoy’s number one political rival, and therefore would have the biggest motive to want Ninoy dead. But take note, people: As I’ve said several times before, Marcos was smart enough to realize that If something happened to Ninoy, he would be the top and only suspect. Considering his unpopularity then, Marcos surely knew that the end of his administration would follow next.  And he wasn’t an idiot to even dream about that.

Add to all these the fact that Noynoy Aquino DID NOT ALLOW a reopening of his dad’s murder even if the Marcoses themselves were asking for it in the interest of truth.


For the record, I’m NOT SAYING THAT MARCOS IS INNOCENT. I’m just pointing out my observations and anybody can correct me if I’m wrong. What I’m after is the TRUTH. If ever, we all don’t deserve a 33-YEAR black propaganda blitz. 30

No comments:

Post a Comment