Saturday, August 5, 2017

PROVE PAROJINOG WEALTH IS CLEAN!

Image result for images of reynaldo and nova parojinog\




06 August 2017

As expected, supporters of Nova Princess Parojinog and her family are starting to deny reports that they are involved in illegal drugs and other major crimes in Ozamiz City and other areas. So let’s make it simple: PROVE that the WEALTH of the Parojnogs IS CLEAN., or LEGALLY-EARNED MONIES.

Nova’s collection of Hermes shoes and bags (which cost as much as P1 million each) is now public knowledge. She has not denied this. Anybody correct me if I’m wrong but I have yet to come across any news story or article saying that the Parojinogs HAD BEEN KNOWN as a SUPER-DUPER RICH family in Ozamiz ever since, or even before they entered politics.

I have not seen or read anything that shows any business (es) of the Parojiniogs which earn tens or hundreds of millions monthly can easily pay for Nova’s Hermes collection. If there’s any, I’d gladly appreciate a copy.  Neither Nova nor her late mayor father Reynaldo were known as highly-successful businessmen who rake in tens or hundreds of millions each month. And I just can’t find exact figures but I’d bet a mayor’s or vice mayor’s salary and allowances for a year WILL NEVER BE ENOUGH to pay for a Hermes collection of bags and shoes.

To the Parojinogs and their supporters: If you’re not the crime family that a lot of people think you are, come out with DETAILED RECORDS and EXPLANATIONS on where your monies come from, how much do you earn, how did you accumulate your wealth, what specifically are your businesses and other related data.  See to it that you can prove the legality of your income, or should I say riches. A personal friend of mine has a sister who lives in one of Makati’s villages for the rich. My friend swears that even if her sister can easily be a peso billionaire by now, the lady does not and has never even thought of having a collection of Hermes or any other super expensive brand for her bags or shoes.


If the Parojinogs have nothing to hide, they would readily grab any chance to prove that money’s clean, or legitimate.30

2 comments:

  1. I really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us. I assure this would be beneficial for most of the people.
    Bridal Shop Saudi Arabia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I'm pleased I discovered it though, ill be checking back soon to find out what additional posts you include.
    Bridal Shop Saudi Arabia

    ReplyDelete