Monday, September 9, 2013

SETTING THE RECORD STRAIGHT ON MY BLOG!

I had steadfastly refused to write a piece like this up to the time I began to minutes ago. But when a close personal friend accused me earlier today of being biased against PNoy, I took it as a sign to put this on record for everyone, especially diehard supporters of the Aquino Government:

I categorically deny that I am biased.

In all the blogs that I have done, NEVER did I write or comment on something WITHOUT CITING THE BASIS in the spirit of FAIR PLAY.

For example, I have had several blogs on SWS and Pulse Asia surveys showing supposed accomplishments of PNoy in the millions or tens of millions. I came out with the numbers.

But I still expressed doubt or skepticism about it because they were ONLY NUMBERS – no names, places, details, no nothing. Had there been even a random sampling of names and places and dates, I would have gladly included these.

Brand me as biased if I didn’t point out the reason for my comment or analysis, and just came out with a blog ENTIRELY OF MY OWN OPINION. That is being biased, being one-sided.

If reacting negatively to actions by PNoy or anyone of his minions is already being biased to his legions, then they need a new dictionary.

I’ve said this before to some other friends so I’ll say it again now: Give me something positive about PNoy and rest assured that I will write about it. The only requirement I will ask is it MUST HAVE DETAILS.

If it’s entirely numbers or generics, don’t expect me to find time to write it.

But for those who don’t know, I have already written something positive about PNoy, when he signed into law the bill authored by his perceived political enemy former President Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo on drunk driving.

I hope this clears my stand.


The next blog that I’ll write about is my own suggested forms of protest, apart fro rallies, against the pork barrel scam.30

No comments:

Post a Comment