Sunday, April 13, 2014

LET ME BE VERY CLEAR, ONCE AND FOR ALL!

For the nth time, I was asked whom among Pnoy’s critics or foes am I working for and am I really blind to his supposed accomplishments that I never wrote about it. The query this time came from a guy in an FB group and three of my personal friends.

I hope this will be the last time I’ll say this:

I DO NOT WORK FOR ANYBODY among PNoy’s perceived or actual foes, like Senators Bong Revilla, Jinggoy Estrada and Juan Ponce Enrile. Anybody can VERIFY THAT ANYTIME.

I’M NOT EARNING, AND HAVE NEVER EARNED EVEN A CENTAVO, from my blog, even though my readers and followers have been kind enough to provide me with more than 253,000 page views to date since I started my blog, Forum Philippines, on and off, a year or so ago.

Again, anybody can verify that anytime, from anyone. I tried once to avail of Google’s ad cents program to earn something but I was rejected twice or three times.

I write because THIS IS MY PROFESSION! I am professionally and morally bound to, among others, to educate and inform whenever I see the need to, on anything I could.

On my perceived bias against PNoy, consider this:

I ALWAYS CITE THE BASIS of whatever I come out with, especially THE SIDE OF THE SUBJECT if ever there is, for FAIRNESS.  

Kung hindi ako pumaparehas tulad ng ipinipilit ng iba, hindi ko kailangang ilagay ang basehan ng  sinulat ko at TANGING komento ko na kamang ang ilalagay ko sa aking blog.

HINDI LANG 10, 20 O 50 BESES na akong naghamon sa mga nagpupumilit na hindi ako parehas na kung may maibibigay silang DETALYADO AT MAGANDANG ACCOMPLISHMENT ni  PNoy, isusulat ko.

DETALYADO, meaning may specific na pangalan, lugar, audit o kwenta and other similar details. HINDI IYUNG PURO NUMERO LANG. So far, WALA pang nakapagpapadala.

When NPA leaders Benito and Wilma Tiamzon were arrested, I immediately praised PNoy’s government in an FB status.


Several days ago, a guy in one site insisted that there was something good in PNoy, regarding the milityary’s modernization, But HE WOULD NOTGIVE ME DETAILS and INSISTED THAT I DO THE RESEARCH by simply giving me a link.

 I told him, sinuswerete naman sioya masyado. Hindi niya ako kasambahay o muchacho o sekretaryo.

Most of all, NEVER KONG SINABI NA CORRUPT SI PNOY, o sinman sa mga tauhan niya. Uulitin ko, kung tinitira ko man sila, NILALAGAY KO ANG BASEHAN.

Ar lalo namang I NEVER DECLARED former President Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo, former Chief Justice Renato Corona and other political foes or critics of PNoy as INNOCENT of cases or accusations they’re facing.

As a writer, I comment  BASED ON FACTS, at HINDI SA DAMI LANG NG PRESS RELEASE o sa opinion lang ng marami.

Kaya HUWAG ASAHAN NINUMAN na porke marami nang press release o comment ng kung sinu-sino sa isang bagay ay kukumnporme na rin ako. NEVER kong magiging basehan ang mga ito sa anumang susulatin ko.

PHYSICAL EVIDENCE AND/OR FACTS will always be my basis,

Iblock man ang blog ko sa mga FB groups na miyembro ko, TULAD NG NANGYARI NA DI LANG 10 o 20 BESES,  o magalit man ang sinuman, WALA AKONG PAKIALAM AT HINDI AKO MATITINAG, o MATATAKOT!

PROMISE!

Havig said this, I will be posting a blog on what makes the claim of innocence of MRT head Al Vitangcol highly questionable.

Thanks, people, and God bless! 30



No comments:

Post a Comment