Monday, November 19, 2012

publicity services for 2013 candidates


Hey, guys, I am still available for publicity services for candidates in next year’s elections or companies in need of additional media exposure at a very reasonable package.

I conceptualize and write press and photo releases, transmit these to my newspaper contacts and facilitate their publication and prepare a compilation of the published materials to the client.

My package of services also includes consultancy or advisories on responses to or preemptive moves against media attacks.

I’m also a Tagalog-English writer and I deal straight with my editor contacts for faster results. The newspapers I work on are Manila Bulletin, Philippine Star, Pilipino, Star Ngayon, P.M. (the other tabloid of the Star Group), Abante/Abante Tonite,  People’s Journal, People’s Tonight, Manila Standard Today.

For politicians, I am in direct and persona contact with the chairman of a federation of more than 60 non-government organizations in more than 30 provinces nationwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment