27 June 2017
With the discovery last week of at least 60 envelopes containing election returns of votes for Bongbong Marcos and poll watchers’ identification cards for the Liberal Party (LP) in a garbage pile near the Lourdes School in Mandaluyong City, the Comelec SHOULD ACCOUNT for all of his votes all over Metro Manila.
If returns of Bongbong’s votes can be found in garbage in Mandaluyong City, IT CAN HAPPEN ANYWHERE ELSE! Or it may have happened already, and worse, is still happening elsewhere.
Regardless of whether the Mandaluyong find is fake or not, Bongbong and the 14 million-plus people who had voted him for vice-president HAVE THE RIGHT TO KNOW if all of his votes have indeed been counted after the elections. And I mean COUNTED PROPERLY.
A story on the discovery of the election returns was posted in philstar.com last June 23. This is the link: http://www.philstar.com/metro/2017/06/23/1712721/poll-documents-found-school-garbage-heap?nomobile=1.
The story said the Eastern Police District director has ordered the Mandaluyong Police chief to coordinate with the Comelec. I check on news on Bongbong’s protest daily but I have not seen any update about this from Comelec.
I’ve said it several times before and I’ll say it again: KUNG WALANG DAPAT ITAGO, WALANG ITATAGO. Hanggang hindi nasisimulan ang trial ng protesta niya laban kay Leni Robredo, DELIKADO PA SI BONGBONG! 30