Friday, February 2, 2018

CHEATING EXPOSED BY BONGBONG: INVESTIGATE BAUTISTA!

Image result for images of andres bautista

02 Feb. 2018

Former Comelec Chairman Andres Bautista should be investigated immediately over the election cheating uncovered and exposed by Bongbong Marcos.

Bautista was the chairman when the 2016 elections were held. He did not do anything, or initiate any action, against Smartmatic after the company’s UNAUTHORZED ALTERATION of the script of the transparency server during the counting of votes on the night of Election Day. He IGNORED DEMANDS BY Bongbong and various sectors to come out with the alteration and have these examined by private sector experts.

A Smartmatic engineer who had been included in initial criminal charges filed byBongbong’s camp over the alteration escaped and flew to his home country. Bautista DID NOTHING to force the engineer to return, or have him returned to the country.

And as I had cited in earlier blogs,: Smartmatic had earlier ADMITTED using another server which they kept secret to the Comelec.SD cards which had been first declared by Comelec as UNUSED were later found to be LOADED with data. Election paraphernalia covered by Bongbong’s protest versus Leni Robredo were either damaged or destroyed when part of the ceiling of the warehouse where they had been kept COLAPSED ON THEM..

Bautista was still the Comelec chairman when all these happened. But the Comelec NEVER EXPLAINED OR ELABORATED on any of these --- where and for what was the secret server, what were the contents of the SD cards, what data was lost or affected in the election paraphernalia damaged by the ceiling collapse and who’s to blame/what actually happened, etc.

All these are nothing less than HIGHLY SUSPICIOUS. With the cheating uncovered and exposed by Bongbong, Bautista owes us a lot of explanation. One thing for sure, he didn’t act simply because he felt not to. 30

  




4 comments:

  1. My Husband was so smooth at hiding his infidelity so I had no proof for months, I was referred to some hacker  and decided to give him a try.. the result was incredible because all my cheating husband's text messages, whatsapp, facebook and even phone conversations was linked directly to my cellphone. (worldcyberhackers@gmail.com ) Mr James helped me put a round-the-clock monitoring on him and I got concrete evidence and gave it to my lawyer..if your husband is an expert at hiding his cheating adventures contact Mr James via Email


    ReplyDelete

  2. If you know you not ready for a relationship why get into one and still cheat and liar. I was dying inside for my cheating wife, i had no prove, no one to run to. Everyone thought i was paranoid. until i was referred to a Private Investigator  Mr James . I told him about my situation and He understood me well and helped me spy on my wifes iphone.He hacked her Gmail and Facebook account and linked all her WhatsApp and phone conversation to me, to find out the truth.I saw all the evidence and i was heart Broken,I just want to openly say thank you Mr James for helping me get evidence against her,i feel so hurt. If you need help please contact him (Worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) via email. 

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to say thank you thank you thank you to Ancient (Great Matatan powerful Spell ) for everything so far. To everyone who doesn’t believe in spell, I was one of those ones at first. I wasn’t quite sure if I wanted to do this since I’ve tried others so-called spells casters and they did not work and was a waste of my time and money. However, when I read through the testimonials of other people at this website and after I talked Great Matatan powerful Spell who answered all my questions and was very nice about everything, I decided to give it a try. I figured it would be my last try to get my guy back. So my story is that I was at my office when the guy I am in love with told me that he wasn’t in love with me and never will be and that he didn’t want to speak or see me again, especially since he was talking to this other girl. When I talked to Great Matatan , he let me know which spells would be most appropriate for me and I chose the ones that was to get him back to me and stay with me and want to marry me.As soon as he started on the spells, my guy came back into my life! It was a miracle to me and I’m so thankful for that. Things have been going well, and pretty much according to what Great Matatan Spell said would happen. He’s always there when you need him and that’s also after the spell is done. I’m still waiting for the spells to completely manifest, but with all that has happened so far I’m very happy because given only four months ago in March, if you asked me or my friends if I would have anticipated how things were right now…no one would believe it! Great Matatan. contact is email address (  matatanspell@yahoo.com .  )  



    ReplyDelete
  4. <Investment is one of the best ways to achieve financial freedom. For a beginner there are so many challenges you face. It’s hard to know how to get started. Trading the Crypto market has really been a life changer for me. I almost gave up on crypto currency at some point not until I got a proficient trader Bernie Doran, he gave me all the information required to succeed in trading. I made more profit than I could ever imagine. I’m not here to converse much but to share my testimony, I invested $2000.00 and got back $21,500.00 within 5 days of investment. His strategies and signals are the best and I have gained more knowledge.
    If you are new to cryptocurrency. You can reach to him on Telegram: @BERNIE_FX
    Or through Email : Bernie.doranfx01@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete