Saturday, December 8, 2012

A CHRISTMAS POEM FOR LOVERS!


Here’s a poem I wrote in December last year. I hope this can add sweetness to your Christmas date with the love of your life. In case someone would want to give this as a gift to his or her lover, you have my permission.

CHRISTMAS IS YOU

Presents may be plenty,
Parties a lot and many,
But Christmas would still be empty,
If you won’t be with me.

For nothing would be sweeter,
In a day of joy and laughter,
Than being together,
With you my love, now and forever.

You’re the only gift I’ll always ask for,
Be it Christmas or whenever, nothing else, nothing more,
Loving you is one thing I’ll never tire of doing,
To High Heavens I swear I can’t be stopped by anything.

So tell me what to do, just to be with you,
Not only this Christmas, but my whole life through,
Your presence makes me happiest, nothing ever will,
Your absence leaves a void, no one can ever fill. 30

No comments:

Post a Comment